Terms and Conditions
This document is a legal agreement between you, the User, and the entity providing Belfast Gospel Hall. It regulates your use of the online properties and services provided. The terms of this agreement are binding on you and us once you have accepted them. For simplicity, “User,” “you,” “your” and similar terms, either in singular or plural form, refer to you, the User. “We,” “our,” “us”, the “Owner” and similar terms refer to the corporation that owns and manages Belfast Gospel Hall (“SoftConstruct LLC” or the “Owner”). “Belfast Gospel Hall” refers to the current website and/or application. “Agreement” refers to this document, as amended from time to time. Other defined terms are set forth in the section named “Definitions” at the end of the Agreement.
Acceptance of this Agreement
In order to use Belfast Gospel Hall, you must read this Agreement carefully and agree to accept the same when creating an Account.
Registration, content on Belfast Gospel Hall and prohibited use of Belfast Gospel Hall
If the User has reasons to believe that their account is no longer safe because it has apparently been, including but not limited to, hacked, stolen, lost, unduly disclosed etc., the User should immediately notify the Owner at the email address provided at the beginning of the present document.
By registering on Belfast Gospel Hall, you represent and warrant that you are an adult according to the legislation in your country.
Deleting User accounts and account termination
Registered Users can cancel their accounts and stop using the Service at any time, through the interface of Belfast Gospel Hall or by directly contacting the Owner.
The Owner, in case of breach of the Terms by the User, reserves the right to suspend or terminate the User's account at any time and without notice.
- User has violated this Agreement; and/or
- User's access or use of the Service may result in injury to the Owner, other Users or third parties; and/or
- the use of Belfast Gospel Hall by the User may result in violation of law or regulations; and/or
- in case of an investigation by legal action or governmental involvement; and/or
- the account is deemed to be, at the Owner’s sole discretion, for whatever reason, inappropriate or offensive or in violation of this Agreement.
Content provided by the Owner
The content provided by the Owner is protected by the laws in force on intellectual property rights and by related international treaties. Unless otherwise stated, use of any content is permitted exclusively within the limits set forth in the present clause. The Owner grants the User, for the entire duration of the Agreement, a personal, non-assignable and non-exclusive license for the use of such content. Such license is solely intended for personal use of any such content and never for its commercial use and is limited to the User's device. Therefore, User may not copy and/or download and/or share (beyond the limits set forth below), modify, publish, transmit, sell, sublicense, edit, transfer/assign to third parties or create derivative works from the content, even of third parties, available on Belfast Gospel Hall or allow any third party to do so through the User or its device, even without User's knowledge. Where explicitly stated on Belfast Gospel Hall, the User may be authorized, only for personal use, to download and/or copy and/or share some content available through Belfast Gospel Hall, for the User's sole personal use and provided that the copyright attributions and all the other attributions requested by the Owner are correctly reported.
User Generated Content (“UGC”)
Users are responsible for their own content and that of third parties that they share through Belfast Gospel Hall, that they create, deliver and post on or through Belfast Gospel Hall, or that they transfer by any other means. Users confirm that they have all the necessary consents from third parties whose data and/or content they share with the Owner and hereby indemnify the Owner for any liability or claim arising against the Owner in connection with illegal distribution of third-party content or unlawful use of the Service. The Owner does not moderate the content provided by User or by third parties but it may choose to suspend or terminate display of any such content if:
- complaints are received from other Users;
- it receives and accepts a DMCA “takedown notice” that
- it believes to be valid or any intellectual property infringement claim;
- it believes that it must do so in anticipation of, or as part of, legal actions;
- action is requested by authorities; or
it believes that such content remaining accessible on or through Belfast Gospel Hall may pose a risk to Users, third parties,
the Service's availability and/or the Owner itself.
User Generated Content Representation and Warranties
By creating, delivering and publishing UGC, User represents and warrants that:
- the User has the right to do so being the creator or owner of such content;
- if the User is not the owner of the content posted, the User has permission or otherwise the sufficient right and authority to grant Belfast Gospel Hall the rights granted herein;
- the UGC does not infringe or violates any third party rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights and/or any third party's industrial secrets;
- the UGC does not defame, harass, abuse any other person;
- the UGC does not contain any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of Belfast Gospel Hall or its content or any content posted by other Users.
Rights over User Generated Content
Notwithstanding the User’s intellectual property rights on the work created via Belfast Gospel Hall, by creating, delivering, submitting, posting or displaying UGC on or through Belfast Gospel Hall, the User grants to the Owner a royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce and publish small parts of such content (i.e. a homepage screenshot) in any media or via distribution methods currently available or developed later, and solely for promotional and advertising purposes.
Content provided by third parties
The Owner does not moderate the content or links provided by third parties before their publication on Belfast Gospel Hall.
The Owner is not responsible for the content provided by third parties or for its availability.
Services provided by third parties
Users may use third-party services or content included in Belfast Gospel Hall, but they must be aware of these third parties' terms and conditions and have given consent to them. Under no circumstances will the Owner be deemed liable in relation to the proper functionality or availability, or both, of third-party services.
The Service shall be used only in accordance with these Terms. Users may not:
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on Belfast Gospel Hall or any portion of it;
- circumvent any technology used by Belfast Gospel Hall or its licensors to protect content accessible via it;
- copy, store, edit, change, prepare any derivative work of or alter in any way any of the content provided through Belfast Gospel Hall;
use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape,
or index any portion of Belfast Gospel Hall or its content;
- rent, lease or sublicense Belfast Gospel Hall;
- defame, abuse, harass, use threatening practices, threaten or violate the legal rights of others in any other way (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- disseminate or publish content that is unlawful, obscene, illegitimate, defamatory or inappropriate;
- misappropriate any account in use by another User;
- register or use the Service in order to approach the Users to promote, sell or advertise products or services of any kind through Belfast Gospel Hall in any way;
use Belfast Gospel Hall in any other improper manner that violates the Terms
Browsers not supported
Belfast Gospel Hall does not support Microsoft Internet Explorer, as Microsoft stopped supporting Internet Explorer starting from January 12, 2016 due to some security and performance issues. Please upgrade to Microsoft Edge or any other modern browser to view the websites created with Belfast Gospel Hall.